Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Call your Representative!

Link to find them:  https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative#:~:text=If%20you%20know%20who%20your,the%20U.S.%20House%20switchboard%20operator.

(this is a rough outline of something to say, please feel free to change it)


Hi, my name is … (brag about yourself. I am a successful business owner. Etc.) (From zipcode #)


The reason why I am calling is because I am very interested about David Grusch's (GRUSH) testimony as a whistleblower.

David Grusch is an Air Force Veteran and veteran of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, and a former member of UAP task force, renamed ARROW.

He has officially stated that the US government has a crash retrieval program for non-human origin technical vehicles. He also has stated that the United States' government has spacecraft in it's possession.


I have followed this topic closely for many years.

UFO / UAP Disclosure is very important to me and It is very important national security reasons.

Robert Salas, another Air Force Veteran, has stated that there have been sightings of UFOs at nuclear launch facilities, where nuclear weapons were being shut off. This is obviously a national security risk, and needs to be addressed.

The American public needs to know the Truth on UFOS and extraterrestrials.


Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Representative James Comer intends to have a hearing on this topic.


I urge you as a my representative to take action.

Also on a side note, I urge you to protect Net Neutrality, and take actions to protect the environment.

This topics are very important to me, and I hope that you will take the correct actions.


Thank you, and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment