Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Meditation / Prayer for the June Solstice energies

 

I am the creator of my own reality. I am consciously creating a new, more expansive, exciting, and joyful timeline.

I pray for world peace, unconditional love, happiness and joy, perfect health and well-being, abundance, prosperity, and all other divine qualities for Mother Gaia, for myself, and for all other beings throughout Creation.

I pray that we, as the human race, can open our hearts and minds to our extra-terrestrial brothers and sisters, and that we can make peaceful, open contact with them.

I pray that we can co-create a new timeline with the ETs and that we can heal the planet, including the animal kingdom.

We ask, as a collective, that the positive ETs will share their technology with us to achieve these goals, and that our economic monetary systems, health care, political, and other institutions will change to a more service-to-others approach, based on generosity and abundance. 

Lastly, we create a timeline where we share our rich human culture and knowledge with them, and they share theirs with us, so that we can learn from each other as equals and join the galactic family.




No comments:

Post a Comment